|( ! ) Notice: Undefined index: HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE in C:\wamp\www\index.php on line 3|
|12T/6T 8051 MCU
- 80C51 Central Processing Unit
- 8KB On-Chip program memory for program ROM, ISP ROM & IAP zone.
- ISP capability; optional 0.5K/1KB/1.5K~3.5KB ISP memory shared with 8KB flash memory.
- IAP capability; program controlled IAP memory size shared with 8KB flash memory.
- On-Chip 256 bytes scratch-pad RAM. Also, the MCU can address up to 64K bytes external memory.
- MOVC-disabling, encrypting, and locking flash memory realize security mechanism.
- Three 16-bits timer/counter, Timer2 is an up/down counter with programmable clock output on P1.0
- Eight sources, four-level-priority interrupt capability
- Enhanced UART, provides frame-error detection and hardware address-recognition
- Dual DPTR for fast-accessing of data memory
- 15 bits Watch-Dog-Timer with 8-bits pre-scaler, one-time enabled
- Low EMI: inhibits ALE emission
- Power control: Idle mode and Power-Down mode; Power-Down can be woken-up by P3.2/P3.3/P4.2/P4.3,Idle mode could be woken up by all interrupt sources.
- I/O port: 32+4 I/O ports:
- PDIP-40 has 32 I/O ports;
- PLCC-44 & PQFP-44 will have 36 I/O ports
- On-Chip flash program/data memory:
- The data endurance of the embedded flash gets over 20,000 times.
- Greater than 100 years data retention under room temperature. (at 25℃)
- Operating Voltage:
- 4.5V~5.5V for MG87FE52
- 2.4V~3.6V for MG87FL52
- Built-in Low-Voltage-Reset circuit
- Operating Temperature range from -40°C to +85°C.
- Maximum Operating Frequency:
- Up to 48MHz at12T mode or 24MHz at 6T mode, Industrial range.
- Data Sheet
- Package Dimension
- Megawin 8051 Writer U1
- Megawin 8051 ISP/ICP Programmer
- Megawin 8051 COM Port ISP
- EV Board
- ISP via COM