- 1-T 80C51 Central Processing Unit
- MG86FE(L)104 with 4K Bytes flash ROM
- ISP memory zone could be optioned as 0.5KB/1KB/1.5KB……3.5KB
- Flexible IAP size by software configured
- Code protection for flash memory access
- Flash write cycle:
|For 0.5K IAP
||the MTP of IAP write cycle is 2,000 times.
|For 1.0K IAP
||the MTP of IAP write cycle is 1,000 times.
- Flash data retention: 100 years at 25℃
- Default MG86FE(L)104 Flash space mapping
- On-chip 256 bytes scratch-pad RAM
- Interrupt controller
- 6 sources, four-level-priority interrupt capability
- Two external interrupt inputs, nINT0 and nINT1
- All external interrupts support High/Low level or Rising/Falling edge trigger
- Two 16-bit timer/counters, Timer 0 and Timer 1
- T0CKO on P34, T1CKO on P35
- X12 mode enabled for T0/T1
- Enhanced UART (S0)
- Framing Error Detection
- Automatic Address Recognition
- a speed improvement mechanism (X2/X4 mode)
- 4 channel UART repeater mechanism
- Keypad Interrupt on all GPIO
- Programmable Watchdog Timer
- One time enabled by CPU or power-on
- Sourced from on-chip low frequency oscillator (ILRCO)
- Interrupt CPU or Reset CPU on WDT overflow
- Support WDT function in power down mode
- Maximum 18 GPIOs in 20-pin package.
- P3 can be configured to quasi-bidirectional, push-pull output, open-drain output and input only
- P1, P4.0 and P4.1 can be configured to push-pull output or open-drain output.
- P4.0, P4.1 and P3.6 are shared with XTAL2, XTAL1 and RST.
- All GPIOs have wakeup capability.
- Multiple power control modes: idle mode, power-down mode, slow mode, sub-clock mode, RTC mode, watch mode and monitor mode.
- All interrupts can wake up IDLE mode
- 6 sources to wake up Power-Down mode
- Slow mode and sub-clock mode support low speed MCU operation
- RTC mode supports RTC to resume CPU in power down
- Watch mode supports WDT to resume CPU in power down
- Monitor mode supports BOD0 to resume CPU in power down (L-series only)
- Brown-Out Detector: VDD 4.0V for E-series and VDD 2.6V for L-series
- Interrupt CPU or reset CPU
- Wake up CPU in Power-Down mode (L-series only)
- Operating voltage range:
- MG86FE104: 4.2V~5.5V, minimum 4.5V requirement in flash write operation (ISP/IAP/ICP)
- MG86FL104: 2.4V~3.6V, minimum 2.7V requirement in flash write operation (ISP/IAP/ICP)
- Operating frequency range: 25MHz(max)
- MG86FE104: 0 – 12MHz @ 4.2V – 5.5V and 0 – 25MHz @ 4.5V – 5.5V
- MG86FL104: 0 – 12MHz @ 2.4V – 3.6V and 0 – 25MHz @ 2.7V – 3.6V
- Clock Sources
- Internal 24MHz/22.118MHz oscillator (IHRCO): factory calibrated to ±1%, typical
- External crystal mode
- Internal Low frequency RC Oscillator (ILRCO) support (about 64KHz)
- External clock input (ECKI) on P4.0/XTAL2
- IHRCO output on P4.0/XTAL2
- Operating Temperature:
- Industrial (-40℃ to +85℃)*
Note*: Tested by sampling.